Sunday, October 18, 2009

Progress Report

I can't guarantee this will be up for long, but I wanted to share my progress. Over the last year, I've steadily chipped away at the extra weight I'm carrying. It's only because my youngest is in preschool and Ty is healthy that I've been able to concentrate more on my health.

I have no thyroid and my body does not absorb the chemical replacement I take the way it should. So it's been quite the uphill battle. I started with P90X, added Clean Eating and running this summer, as well as switched over to a different weightlifting program. I've decided to try something a bit more drastic for those last stubborn pounds. If it works, I'll tell you all about it. Anyways, here I am with 20 pounds to go.

I think I can do it by Christmas. I think I can, I think I can.

You can read more about my fat-ditchin' days here, here, and here.
And for some tips on travelling while {ahem} dieting, here.