Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hibernation

I had neck surgery, and it worked splendidly (so far). Part of my disc had fragmented and was trying to occupy the same space as the nerve, putting pressure on the nerve - this explains so much. The pain in my shoulder blades has been gone since surgery. Sadly, Mr. O came down with the flu the day before I went under the knife and was so, so sick for a week. The flu went through everyone in the family. Thankfully Kalli took me to the hospital and kept me company, everyone should be so lucky.

I can't lift Ty yet, and the neighbors have been so good to help us with lifting him.

Back on the green smoothie wagon, and I can't seem to get enough. My favorite is apple, strawberry, and spinach.

We've been in the hospital with Blaine's mom. She had a fall and broke her arm. It's going to be quite the recovery.

So, yes, 2013 continues to read like a travelogue from the hospital files. I don't know if things will change, but in the mean time,I have some projects to keep me busy.