Wednesday, February 27, 2013

On Catching Up

I keep thinking what a great idea it would have been to use a different ink color for each child in my journals so they could easily skim through and find the bits relating to them, but then maybe a treasure hunt every now and again is a good idea, too.

Ty has passed four stones in the past two weeks, so we're headed back to radiology for a scan to see just how many are left and just how big they are. Poor guy, he's been moaning since Friday.

Mr. O's mom is recovering from a particularly difficult winter. This is but the tip of an iceberg. The kids are old enough that I feel I can no longer update here and respect their privacy. Maybe what I need to do is lock things down or go back to handwritten journaling because I don't want to miss out on recording these memories.

Le big, fat sigh. I will say, though, that Ellie is becoming a wonderful reader.