Thursday, September 8, 2011

Party Pooper

Turns out Mr. O doesn't like it when I vlog all hopped up on back pain meds. I thought it was funny. And completely unlike me. I am trying to get in to see one of the best neck surgeons in the valley. I want my life back. I can't do this every six months like clockwork and end up down for one to two months at a time.

I know there are worse things out there, but! I do have five awesome children and one terrific husband who meed me to be me ALL of the time and not just 3/4 of the year.

What do you think? Should I throw up the blog so you can see what I'm like under the influence?

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Definitely!

Queen Scarlett said...

Um. Let me think about it.

HELL YES!

Hope you feel better soon. This is lame. They need to give you magic to fix it...now! Also, your blog colors make me happy.

Tebbs Family said...

Absolutely!!!

Anonymous said...

If you got it baby, vlog it vlog it!

But no puking. I'm a sympathetic barfer myself. Let's not.

Hope the neck thing gets taken care of STAT!

xoxox
M-Cat

MJ said...

A week of moving rock and staying away from the computer and I miss out on all the fun!