Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Numb-ditty, numb-ditty, numb, numb, numb (Dr. Seuss, represent)

Yesterday was the best day I've had so far since the whole neck/back thing started. I had the least amount of numbness, I mean the same area is still numb, just not as frequently.

So of course I started a project. I have 50 of 400 yoyos completed. I figure the girls will now have something quiet to do while I read to them (actually, it's sort of addicting so it doesn't count as slave labor...no, it's really more of a drug-pushing thing).

And of course today the numbness is trying to come back, and the pain is now on my left side. But hey, I squeezed in all the cutting out for Nicole and Ellie's quilts. Happy Wednesday!

Ellie-ism:
Mom, sometimes I go "puh-beet, puh-beet" so strangers won't know I'm really a special grasshopper.

7 comments:

Emily said...

You are awesome! How do you do it all? Seriously!

radioactive girl said...

You are awesome and your daughter is hilarious! I love it!

Mrs. Organic said...

Just to be clear, I've only done about half of those myself.

Emma J said...

No one is as funny as Ellie! I am acutally LOL-ing. Because of course she really is a special grasshopper to those of us in the know! I love your "start a project" coping method! Am in the midst of a long email to you which I will sometime finish and actually send. hugs!

M-Cat said...

Love the Ellie-ism - and what are yoyo's? Besides the toy thing that I could never figure out anyway

Mrs. Organic said...

MJ - I love long emails.
Mcat - yoyos are fabric flower thingy-ma-bobs and I get to stitch everyone of them to another piece of fabric. I am nuts, fo' sho'.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

It is just beautiful though, pain is beauty!