Sunday, October 17, 2010

City Scape project - must see!

So, we worked our butts off and now it's done. Here's a time lapse of our city scape mural. Keep in mind that my son designed and created the entire thing, I just came along behind him and painted it. Feel free to tell him how talented he is, I promise he won't mind.
And if you'd share this link with your friends, I'd really appreciate it. This room is about 300 square feet and no small undertaking. There are still some finishing details to go on the buildings as well as the final touches on the actual decor, but the lion's share of the work is done. Life can resume.

14 comments:

susette said...

So very Impressive!! Good work to all who participated :)

Kimberly said...

I am deeply smitten with the video - LOVE!

M-Cat said...

That is absolutely fantastic. He is an extremely talented young man!!

Heffalump said...

Awesome!

Sister Pottymouth said...

I feel like Shrek & Donkey after they saw the Dulac song/puppet thing. WOW!!! (Except that I think your son's work and yours is AMAZING.)

radioactive girl said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. How wonderful!

Queen Scarlett said...

...just saying again. ... MAGNIFIQUE!!!!

Melody said...

What a wonderful way to share the process. Love the room! Talented boy. Lucky boy.

Steph said...

You are amazing!

Lesa said...

Awesome!

Darren Cochran said...

I enjoyed your blog - keep it up!!

Up in Bubbles said...

Honestly what a talent. That looks so amazing and I love love love that we got to see it in fast motion how you did it. Really WOW! I am blown away. I don't think i could ever repaint over a master piece like that. You better never move. Great job Russell and thanks for sharing. Keep on going and learning because you are Great! Love you Kel

Terri said...

Grandma loves it too! See what your effort and talent can do--no limits!!

Alli Easley said...

This is unbelievable! I think he needs to do this commercially. Amazing!