Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the Home Stretch

I apologize for the poor image quality, but I am too lazy to bring the good camera down until we are finished with this project. These are from my phone. Spielberg has designed this entire mural and I have come along behind him and painted in the lines.

He's got an amazing eye. I am so impressed with him and his ability to see this thing through. I wish I could impress upon you just how big this room is and what a monumental undertaking this has been. Way to go, Spielberg - we're almost there.

9 comments:

myimaginaryblog said...

It looks GREAT, and it really does look like a monumental project. One more thing for which he owes you undying gratitude.

radioactive girl said...

Wow! It looks so good. I am impressed!

Kristina P. said...

It's looking super awesome.

JENNIFRO said...

TOTALLY INCREDIBLE!! Well done!

JENNIFRO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M-Cat said...

My jaw is literally dropped.
Amazing. Simply amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Amy said...

Hey Lady, I just had the funnest time catching up with your sisters.. wanted to say hello... I have chosen you to be the winner of my giveaway... please contact me so I can send it your way!!! Amy
amyreidling@hotmail.com

Emma J said...

I am more impressed than I can say. It looks great! And I wish you'd bottle up some of that stick-to-it-ive-ness and send some to me. I have walls that need to be repainted in just an ordinary way and have needed to be repainted and will, I fear, still need to be repainted in the next foreseeable future.

The Family G said...

Wow! I want to come see this one in person. So cool.