Remember this list? I actually only care about doing a handful of those (the fact that I have a little more than a year left to complete them may be biasing me a little. But just a very little)
Lists like these are interesting, they really only show where you were at a given time in the journey. They are not accurate predictors of where you'll want to be.
Not for me.
Five things that tell you where I am now on this journey:
1. Spirituality. Get over it (meaning myself) and get closer to God.
2. Passports. Still. Get them!
3. Do hard things. Run, bike, meet new people (these are metaphorical mountains).
4. Vocabulary. Expand it. (find more creative ways to express myself when it comes to dropping things, getting hurt, or losing patience)
5. Be healthy. In other words, eat less crap and work harder at getting fit. Why is this one always a battle?
And as a little bonus, a lesson I've learned:
Good posture, a good bra and a cream sweater will make your bosoms look ampler. Best to balance it out with an ample bottom. Done and done. (note to self: Don't forget to breathe).