2. See New Zealand or Europe - will be hard for me because when we travel something usually goes wrong back home and we will be so far away.
3. Finish all 'in progress' quilting projects (6 done, 4 to go)
5. Read Bible cover to cover and compile favorite scriptures - I've always wanted to do this rather than read it in snatches
9. Write a children's story - Nicole has given me an imaginative plot line that I'd like to turn into a story and have my mom illustrate
13. Go to Hawaii with Mr. Organic - because he's never been and it's beautiful and we need to learn to relax again
15. Sew a dress for Ellie - I must be crazy because sewing clothing does not bring out the best in me
16. Learn to do Russian Punch needle (kit is purchased)
17. Design the Ultimate House plan to accommodate Ty (and us in our old age) - I've made 3 revisions so far and I can feel that I'm getting closer
18. Climb a mountain - I just want to stand on top of something really high up, see the big picture and say I did it, I got this far. Then I want a helicopter to pick me up, because this goal does not say Descend a mountain ;)
19. (Private) - concerns religion
22. Grow thornless raspberries and
23. Learn to play a song on the guitar - tricky for a lefty like me but life isn't complete unless you can strum Kumbaya around the campfire
24. Make paper and use it for stationery - I have always been a stationery nut
25. Publish TIP book -this is secrety and not what it looks like
26. Practice piano 40 straight days - I've come really close to completing this one a few times and I'm pretty mediocre at piano, but I love playing simplified hymns
27. Enter a quilt in a show - I would like to create an original quilt and then be gutsy enough to enter it. This is more about getting over my social anxiety than it is about quilting
33. Sponsor a project/student through Rafikis - this is a great charity that provides a school for the deaf in Kenya. Families raise half the money for a child to attend the school and the rest comes from sponsorships. I know one of the women involved - it is a reputable non-profit and one that makes a big difference in the lives of those who receive services. They also support an orphanage.
34. Take the children to see a play - I need to culture them up a bit
35. Visit Mesa Verde with the kids - My parents took us as kids, and the Mr and I went before we had kids. I'd love to take them, then visit Arches, 4 corners, and Shiprock, NM.
39. Find the perfect lot on which to build #17 - we might not build it yet, but at least we will have the land on which to build our super energy-efficient geeky, yet beautiful house
I know these aren't big, change-the-world sorts of things on my list - but that's okay, I've got to start somewhere. How about you? Anything you'd like to get done before you hit a certain milestone?