Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Because I need you

Tomorrow Ty is headed in for a couple of surgeries, but no worries he should be home the same day. This is where you come in. My Google Follow button is not working properly, and if you read me I'd like to read you.

So please, give me something to do in the waiting room tomorrow and list your blog name in the comments so I can read it (and follow you). If you know I read you already, please still list your blog name so others can discover your bloggy brilliance.

Don't let me down now.

13 comments:

M-Cat said...

Good luck to Ty - good thoughts coming your way!

www.em-cat.blogspot.com

Kristina P. said...

I am sure everything will go great!

Kimberly said...

Will be thinking of you and Ty tomorrow!

http://temporaryinsanitybykym.com

b. said...

You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I wonder if blogger/google is having issues. Mine isn't working right either. Also, all my comments disappeared.

b. said...

www.igottab.com

Emma J said...

I'll be thinking of you Mrs.O

The Boob Nazi said...

I don't have a funny blog tomorrow, but I do have a synopsis of my amazing day today. You can read it!
howcouldyounott.blogspot.com

andrea said...

I hope all goes well for Ty tomorrow. Can't guarantee I'll have anything new on my forlorn little blog tomorrow, but if I do, you'll know it's for you!

www.bumpsbruisesandkisses.blogspot.com

Heffalump said...

I don't post very often, but I did do a Wordless Wednesday this week!

http://iblogaboutnothing.blogspot.com

Codi said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I hope all goes as planned!

http://imamomofboys.blogspot.com/

sue-donym said...

I hope you'll be on Twitter. That's where we'll be updating the trip. (like the fact that I rocked out at the Playboy club). Shhhhh.

Nicole said...

Good luck with everything today. Surgery can be so nervewracking. If you get nervous and need a laugh, click on the "fun" tab on www.cuteculturechick.com

Loralee and the gang... said...

Good luck with the surgery. If you haven't already read my post this week, here it is: www.careysgang.blogspot.com
See you there!