...from an obvious expert (quit snickering)
1. If you want to know the perfect hiding place for gadgets in "time out," it is a little something called the Lingerie Basket. Seriously, no 14 yr old boy is going to look in there.
2. Kids think the most super-secrety hiding place is under their bed (it's interesting the stuff you find under there i.e., empty contraband Dr. Pepper bottles and gum wrappers). Right, like the dust ruffle is some sort of an invisibility cloak.
3. "Clean" to a mom is not even on the same continent as "clean" to a kid, quite possibly not even on the same planet.
4. Peanutbutter is good for getting gum and/or pine sap off/out of things, especially hair.
5. Which comes in pretty useful after the three year old has zeroed in on the supposed invisibility cloak in the older brother's room.