Thursday, May 28, 2009

A weensy bit of a vague-ish rant

It's not your imagination, there used to be some inciteful (not a real word, I know, but meant as in potential for inciting anger, not insightful as in having perspective) words here.

I just needed a bit of therapy ranting. I should really get up and do something about it, but it does get tiring fighting the same old battles year in and year out.

I swear one (who shall not be named) is just waiting for certain people's kids to kick the proverbial bucket. So you really can't blame me if I get a little hot about it, can you?

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Therapy ranting is always helpful.

Emma J said...

I missed it - though it sounds like Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named may need their bucket kicked . . . ? Hope you're feeling better now.

Mrs. Organic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I'm in the same boat today--except I am ranting about in laws staying the weekend. Love em' but not sure I am ready for the 5 day visit!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help but I am not sure what is wrong. Kel

Heffalump said...

Hey, if you don't get mad on behalf of your kids, no one else is going to, so you GO girl!

Mrs. Organic said...

It is my child and one other they are waiting on to die, because they think it will make us go away. We will be so tired by then we likely will think about it.

But my son is around in their system for 7 more years. I hope to get a few things figured out by then for those who will come after us.

Emma J said...

You go, Mrs. O.

Because somethings are worth standing up for. And he's one of them.

Shawn said...

If you know me---you know I rant.

So---let it out, let it out! I feel for you...

Mrs. Organic said...

Thanks, ladies. I needed that.

andrea said...

Oh my.....What a hard place to be in. I'm sorry.....keep it up mama, because if you don't fight for these kiddos, there aren't many that will. Mainly because most of us don't know where to start...but we've got your back!