Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here's your chance for a Mrs. Organic one-of-a-kind

Copying this idea from my sister and from Alicia (with commentary from me)

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

Get crafting! Go right ahead and be the first three. You never know what you might get! (There's a bunch of you reading this, so go ahead delurk, and have a little fun with your creative mojo.)

6 comments:

athena said...

i would participate if i knew people would return the courtesy on my blog. i'll participate although it might be a couple days before i get around to it.

Elizabeth-W said...

Reading but not commenting. This one doesn't count--meaning the next two commenters are in the running. I do not hand make anything that I can think of other than food, I can't imagine chicken curry would mail well, so I'm out :)

Shawn said...

Ok, so I found your blog---I don't remember how---but I am in---and oh, oh, I have to do it for another blog also...


AACCCKKK! But whateveh---I have all this year, right?

I can do it!

Shawn said...

OOps! I got that multi-personality thing going on again--so here is the real me.

Check out my blog at
www.swaneesinger.blogspot.com

I'm a riot...

Mrs. Organic said...

Ok Shawn, you're in. Send me you email (I left you a comment on your blog) so I can get the info of where you'd like me to send it.

Thanks for playing.

Kim N said...

Looks like I just made it in time! I have been thinking about doing this since you posted it, but I got all worried about what I would make. I will stop worrying and join in and just have fun.