Oops, I forgot to mention that I got this from EW, but I can't provide a link (she's a ll private-y like that)
1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope, they were from neighboring towns.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My first was a brown Toyota Corolla that took LEADED gas. It died only a few months after I got it, then I drove a pea green Pinto Station Wagon. Can you say Boy Magnet? Right.
3. Were you a party animal? I had too big of a conscience and a healthy fear of my dad to party hearty.
4. Were you considered a flirt? Wasn't that like a required class or something? I don't think I was technically "considered" a flirt, but how can you do high school and not flirt?
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I have no musical ability whatsoever besides listening to it.
6. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, but I hung out with debate geeks, and french club people so who can say for sure?
7. Were you on any varsity teams? No, but I danced at half time so I watched varsity teams. Does that count?
8.Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, dreadfully boring.
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Again, no.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. P. Bestor - my English teacher was great.
11. Where did you sit during lunch? In the pit probably - we lunched on Snickers and Fresca or else chocolate milk and cinnamon rolls.
12. What was your school's full name? Orem High
13. School mascot? The Tigers
14. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes, twice. Jason and David, both not at my school.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I did, it would only be to enjoy my friends more and stretch my comfort area a little. I lived in such a microcosm. I may have even partied a little.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? My parents did the coolest thing for a graduation gift. I came home to a room full of balloons (70 or more). Some were filled with helium and others were lying on the floor, but each one had money in it. I never had so much fun popping balloons. Also one of my youth leaders made a pink and grey crochet blanket for me - I wish I still had it.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Maybe it was the time we went to the mountains - darned if I can't remember the name of it. Looking back on the video, I was very embarrassed to discover that my swimsuit was see through. What kind of friends don't tell you to put a t-shirt on?
18. Were you in any clubs? French club - for the food. And one unofficial one - The Spring and Dave Drama fan club. Didn't your high school have a couple who was forever breaking up and getting back together?
19. Have you gained some weight since then? I believe the proper response here would be "Who, me?" Or "Gadfrey!"
20. Who was your prom date? Content removed to protect the "innocent."
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? My 20th is next year, and we'll just have to see.
I TAG: You!