Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello

When you don't know where to start, just jump in.

In December Mr. O's mother suffered a painful injury and came to stay with us for a few weeks. Michelle had her own medical fun of the recurring variety, unfortunately. And somewhere in there Christmas happened and my sisters and their families came for visits. And during the annual ski outing my brother broke his leg while snowboarding-in three places!

It's been non-stop around here. I've been to the hospital more times than I care to count in the past three months, that is just the way it is right now. Our Christmas tree is still up, and I'm considering hanging up some construction paper hearts and just calling it a Valentine's tree. That could be a thing, right?


I've been trying to fit in more sewing projects because in about a week I won't be able to move my neck to look downward. I'm so out of practice writing in this little space here, that for now, this is it.