Monday, June 13, 2011

Swimsuit Confidence?

So, I read this post. And for one crazy moment I considered doing it. I even took the picture and cropped my head off of it. But, nope, I just can't bring myself to put it out there for everyone to see. Mostly, I don't want anyone from high school or any previous boyfs to stumble across that kind of footage. I mean not that I think the chance of that is very high (considering there's only 2 old flames out there), but still. You know?

Do you have the guts to do it? Show me yours, I'll show you mine.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

5 comments:

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

If you do it...I will. :)

AND I am much larger than you.

Emily said...

I hear it is liberating but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do it on my blog. I do have a few bathing suit pics in a Facebook album, but those don't count, right? ;)

myimaginaryblog said...

It is a nice idea, I think.

I have actually put a photo of me in a swimsuit on the internet before: on a sewing forum, because it was a suit I made. I left the photo up for a couple of months, then took it down.

I don't think I would put a photo up on my blog or Facebook, though.

susette said...

Never, never, no thank you. I couldn't do it.

M-Cat said...

I think I have skanky pics of me in a swim suit all over my blog. I have no pride nor shame. I don't look good in any of them, but still...they are there,

Pathetic