Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few favorites

I love these latest photos by Spielberg







Especially this one

Yesterday, Ty had another hip injection, we should know in a few days whether it "took" or not. We left for the hospital about 7:30 in the morning and got home close to 6 PM. Then Mr. O took the two youngest to the doctor - turns out one is flu-ish and the other has an ear infection.

Even though we'd sat around all day doing nothing at the hospital, I was exhausted. The kids were in bed by 9:15, and I was sound asleep by 9:30 - it's just what the doctor ordered.

Guess what, today is Thursday and that means tomorrow is Friday. I can't think of anything more awesome than that. Can you?

P.S. These photos are pretty amazing. Which one is your favorite?

13 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

He's good!!! Love the road... Hope you all can rest, relax and recoup this weekend.

Kristina P. said...

He is a natural! I think I like the second to last one the best.

Deena said...

Something about the mailboxes...I like it. The road made me think "get out of the road!" I think it's the mom of a four year old in me.

Mrs. Organic said...

Deena - that's just the line for the bike lane, if it makes you feel any better.

Hewett Gardeners said...

the self portrait is my fav. but they are all very good. he really has a knack for unique perspectives.

~j. said...

The 4th one is my favorite. Yay for sleep! Yay for weekend!

Kimberly said...

Wow. What a talent.

I love the second to last, the close to the road shot with the mountain in the distance. Stunning.

Hope things are healthy and happy in your house soonly.

M-Cat said...

He is so talented. I love the lamppost!

Emily said...

The road one is definitely my favorite. And YAY for Fridays!

Up in Bubbles said...

i really like them all but I think the 4th with the street and mountains in the background is my fav.

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

I love the road one.

I always "try" to do cool pictures, but I guess I don't have the eye for it. They just don't turn out.

Emma J said...

He's got a great eye, doesn't he? Mailboxes is an appealing shot and good luminous geometric spareness in the first pic but I love the most the 2nd picture of neighborhood from gutter-level. There's a story there in that one.

Max said...

Hey all the pics are nice..I liked them keep rocking...