Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fireside Sweater

Here is the sweater I've decided to knit for myself. It will be perfect for sipping a steamy cup of Chai Rooibos tea or hot cocoa. And for sitting by the fire. And for reading a book with Ellie snuggled on my lap. And for....

What do you know, this is a dang multi-purpose sweater. I must make it. I'm just not sure what color. Suggestions?

P.S. I will be rearranging labels here, forgive me if it clutters up your Reader (I don't think it will, but one never knows).

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think a plum would look great on you.

Heffalump said...

That is a great sweater! I don't have much color advice. Just not anything too light colored (or am I the only one that slops food on myself?)

Kimberly said...

I would do it a burnt orange. Bold but warm.

It's absolutely gorgeous. I want.

Mrs. Organic said...

Decisions, decisions. This is tough, I love both those colors and Heff raises a good point (no cream).

Emily said...

Love the sweater pattern! I don't know you that well (yet) but I'd say a rich fall color like the plum Kristina mentioned. Or maybe a really deep red.