Saturday, November 6, 2010

Colour Time

I don't know that I've ever loved November before, but so far I can say that I do.

Halloween? Not so much. The weather was so...meh, and I didn't even do our traditional creepy dinner complete with bubbling witch's brew. The poor kids. At least I remembered to take a picture of one of them - here is one of Nicole all dressed up.



Michelle made a cake for Ty's latest milestone birthday (he won't eat any but he might have some pumpkin pie - it used to be his favorite)



I have have cooked every night but one (and that was leftovers night), and even baked bread again. I have also likely tripled our gas bill with all the hot soaks I've taken in the last few weeks. Yes, I finally got desperate (read: cold) enough to vacuum the tub so I could use it.

I have started a new workout program with interval training and I pretty much am the suck. That's okay. I am trying and I will get better at it.

The fall colors have finally hit the back yard, so I snapped a few to remember it by.

I know quakies are a pain in the as..pen, but I love the colors and the sounds

So I will put up with the shoots in my grass.

Wisteria seed pods

The season's last roses

And I never know what I will find when I'm out there

Works of art, I tell you they're everywhere.


What's on your menu this week? (Giveaway on Monday to help you along)