Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sweet Guns

So did you know that if you bust your butt cleaning when you're under the weather it burns double the calories? That's what I tell myself anyway. I am sick of being sick so today I decided to ignore my throbbing, stuffy face and do some fall cleaning.

It mostly worked and yes, I did wear my heart monitor for motivation - seven hundred calories worth (in addition to the killer upper body workout (609 calories) I did this morning). Y'all should call my cousin Zach, he will whip you into shape.

Just saying. (Also, let's just pretend I shaved this morning).

(Also, he comes to you. How awesome is that? A butt-kicking workout at your own house).

(Sweet!)

13 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow. That's some serious cleaning. I'm impressed!

Kristina P. said...

You have got some serious guns!

Kimberly said...

Way to fight it! And now I want a heart monitor.

Of course, it might just depress me...

Tebbs Family said...

I seriously think you could kick MY butt!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I need one of those heart monitors, because I really don't know how many calories I am burning in a day...I wonder if you can rent one somewhere. hmmm

radioactive girl said...

Wow! Awesome!

M-Cat said...

You selling tickets to that gun show? You should charge to see those puppies!

Mrs. Organic said...

M-cat - I love it!

And Tebbs Family - I would have to be able to catch you first and I don't have a snowball's chance in...

Alexa and Tamara said...

What's his number... Would he come all the way to Kaysville? You look Fantastic!!!

Mrs. Organic said...

Tami - he just might.

Stacey said...

Whit woo! That is an awesome workout!

I want one of those heart monitors. However it might depress me.

"You burned 15 calories." Yessss.

Queen Scarlett said...

I would like your arms. Sending a big dude to take them from you later tonight. ;-)

Omgirl said...

You are a machine!!! I've been very sick for three days and I've spent 7/8 of those days IN BED. The other 1/8 driving kids to and from school. I bow down to you, girl.