Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Sound of Silence

I did yoga the other day and you know how they tell you to clear your mind of all thoughts? Well, I couldn't do it because my mind was a blank already. It got me to worrying that I wasn't thinking any important (or unimportant, for that matter) thoughts. How can a person not think?

Normally my brain is firing on all cylinders plus one, ALL the time. But lately, nada. No thinking. No nothing. I will catch myself just staring off into space (thankfully, no drooling has yet occurred, yeesh) and my swearing has been rather lackluster (not that I'm complaining, but you know, ODD). I mean c'mon, my hair isn't even blonde anymore. My brain should be swimming with thought.

Perhaps too much zen is a bad thing? Could it be I'm suffering from a homework-helping induced hangover? Too many vitamins?

Do you ever do this?