Thursday, September 9, 2010

And they're out (of the ground)

The onions are drying on the back table, next up salsa. I need a good mango peach salsa recipe. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

We have the first layer of buildings painted. It is looking even better than I'd hoped. We're planning on putting together a time-lapse slide show for you to see when it's all finished. In advance: I am asking you to ignore the low-maintenance painting attire/hair/make-up.

It's a time consuming process but the results are going to make it all worth it.

I just realized that when I shut down Ty's blog I didn't move over the critical points to his story, and I will remedy that as soon as I get all this paint out from under my fingernails.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't have a recipe, but I can send you my address to send me some when you're done!

Heffalump said...

I wanted to have a salsa garden this year. It didn't work out very well for us, since the cilantro went to flower before anything else was ready and then the tomatoes and peppers were never ready at the same time.
The only mango salsa I have ever had is the kind you can get at Costco...

Omgirl said...

All I know is that Costco sells a good Mango Peach salsa. Sorry!

(Hey, I just noticed someone beat me to the punch. Dang!)