Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun with Friends

This weekend we had a real-live baby shower for Carrie (3rd from the left) and then a few of us kicked around Gardner Village - where I scored some shabby shic sheets, duvet and dust ruffle for pennies on the dollar. The guest bed is going to look so grown up now.

Suzanne, Brenda, Carrie, Rachel, Me, Annie (not pictured - Nat and Sophie -Suzanne's darling (and very good-natured) baby)

In other news, I have managed to go even blonder. Seriously, in the picture above it appears I have swallowed the sun. Blonde is really great for hiding the grays. Next up, back to the dark side. I'm crossing my fingers that the weather is decent for at least two days this week - I think that will be enough to hold me until it is reliably above 65 degrees every day.

14 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You just keep looking better and better.

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

Look at you with your little waist! You look marvelous, lady.

Tebbs Family said...

I love the blonde!!! You've gotta keep it until Fall... then dark is where it's at.

Nancy Face said...

I LOVE blonde! I wish I could wear mine that light, but at least I go a teeny bit lighter year by year! :)

radioactive girl said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! I especially love how it makes your pretty eyes stand out even more.

M-Cat said...

Love the blond! I am getting so gray, I just don't know what to do, so I don't do anything. ARRRGGHHH!

M-Cat said...

Love the blond! I am getting so gray, I just don't know what to do, so I don't do anything. ARRRGGHHH!

kado! said...

i LOVE the blonde!!! You look great!

Kim N said...

I love the blonde! It reminds me how long it has been since I had mine done...time to make a phonecall!

Mrs. Organic said...

Thanks everyone! I think I am keeping the blonde through summer and then it will be back to auburn/chestnut.

angela michelle said...

your blonde looks fantastic! and I live just around the corner from Gardner Village--didn't realize we were in the same neighborhood. I checked the weather report and it's more than a week until we even hit 70. Sheesh!!

Mrs. Organic said...

Angela - me either. I am headed back there today on a yarn errand. Of course I will be sampling fudge, too.

Omgirl said...

You are right. I need to go blonder (those greys are getting worse and worse!) I accidentally went darker this weekend because I couldn't remember which shade of hair color I use, and now the greys show even worse. Shoot!

tiburon said...

LOVE the blonde!

I can't believe that Annie was here...