Thursday, December 17, 2009

Loopy or Not - Whoomp! There It Is...

I feel as though I've been hit by a Mack truck. A Mack truck with vanity plates.

And I'm okay with that. It's a small {alright, rather more than I was expecting, as in HUGE} price to pay for a mini-midlife crisis {not that I'm planning on having a full-scale midlife crisis at some point, but then one never really plans those, do they?}.


I'm hoping that somehow made sense, but given the quantity of muscle relaxer/pain pills in my system, it's highly doubtful.

****

In other news:

Ellie asked me the other day - Mom, do you know Mary?

Yes, I know who she is.

Do you know this guy Jo-vis and their baby Jesus?

Yes, I do know who you mean.

Well guess what - they are a family.

Oh really?

Yes, I sawed them AND their donkey.

That girl cracks me up.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a good Christmas! And don't have a full meltdown!

Kimberly said...

I have this instinctive urge to ask if you're okay but I think you already answered that. Yikes! Hope you recover soonly - we've missed you!

Shawn said...

Cute girlie----hope you are hanging in there!

Elizabeth-W said...

This guy! LOL

Kim N said...

I hope all is well.

Ellie's quote reminded me of when we took my 8 year old niece to church with us one week. Her parents had left the church when she was a toddler and it was her first time back. We asked her class was and she said, "We talked about some guy named Joseph the Baptizer and another one named John Smith." Still cracks me up. I think I better go write it in my journal before I forget again!

Anonymous said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ......................................................

Loralee and the gang... said...

Too cute that little girl of yours!
And I am due for a mid-life crisis. So you're not alone . . .
:~D

Anonymous said...

SO so cute. Hang in there. We love you. Kel

Anonymous said...

I don't get the license plate, what's wrong with me?