Thursday, December 17, 2009

Loopy or Not - Whoomp! There It Is...

I feel as though I've been hit by a Mack truck. A Mack truck with vanity plates.

And I'm okay with that. It's a small {alright, rather more than I was expecting, as in HUGE} price to pay for a mini-midlife crisis {not that I'm planning on having a full-scale midlife crisis at some point, but then one never really plans those, do they?}.


I'm hoping that somehow made sense, but given the quantity of muscle relaxer/pain pills in my system, it's highly doubtful.

****

In other news:

Ellie asked me the other day - Mom, do you know Mary?

Yes, I know who she is.

Do you know this guy Jo-vis and their baby Jesus?

Yes, I do know who you mean.

Well guess what - they are a family.

Oh really?

Yes, I sawed them AND their donkey.

That girl cracks me up.