Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If only it really worked

Today Ellie was talking to me about friends being mean.

What does it mean 'being mean'?

When people hurt your feelings on purpose.

I don't like when people bees mean to me. I fink I will just be mean back.

Friends forgive.

No they don't, not when they bees mean to beach other. Then, they don't forgive.

Yes, it's what friends do. They say sorry and they forgive.

Well, I fink I will just be-tend it's my birthday and then they will just be nice to me.

(all photos by Spielberg)


11 comments:

Shawn said...

Ohhhh, she is such a sweetie----love the way she "talks"!

andrea said...

I fink I will be-tend it's my birfday too....that's always a good idea! :)

Kristina P. said...

POor little one!

Mrs. Organic said...

I am wondering if she'll fall for it if I use it on her. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin cute. That was darling. kel

Travelin'Oma said...

Ellie has the cutest hair! And I love her ideas, too.

Emma J said...

This is too adorable. And that picture of her leaping with all the little ponytails - what a corker!

Omgirl said...

Oh the sweet innocense of childrent. And the heartache of their friends being mean to them! I just had my first run in with that and my 4 year old last week, and I wanted to pummel the kid who was telling her he didn't want to play with her.

But I LOVE your daughter's method of getting them to be nice. Pretend it's her birthday...classic!!!

Mrs. Organic said...

It was crazy hair day at school and this is what we came up with. I love how energetic she always is.

Tebbs Family said...

She is a doll! And I love when you write in "Ellie-ese."

kado! said...

cute!