Sunday, August 2, 2009

20th Reunion - because b. asked

Erasure concerts and the good old days of cross-dressing pop stars and second-hand pot smoke. Sigh...

THE reunion outfit (I hope my hair doesn't look this orange in real life) and I'm realizing now that the black pants would've been far more slimming if only they didn't keep slipping down. This is where you pretend I'm wearing the black pants and tell me how FAB I look.

THE earrings - who doesn't love a little zebra?

THE gals from the old neighborhood. This weekend was so much fun. Thanks to Deann (white sundress) for pulling together the pre-reunion party and to Andrea (third from left) for letting me tag along as my date was at the beach.

How about you - did you go to your 20th?

11 comments:

The Gang! said...

You look great! ALl those OHS Girls do too!Glad you posted Pictures! Thank you!

Mrs. Organic said...

brig - are you gonna send me an invite to your blog?

Kristina P. said...

You look HOT!! And the white pants ARE slimming because they fit well.

Stacy said...

Very nice! You look awesome, glad you had a good time. We had fun at the beach.

Elizabeth-W said...

You look amazing!! :D

Shawn said...

Hawtie girl!! Hawtie girl----woot!!

Looks fun---and yes, I went to my 20th, about a million years ago...

myimaginaryblog said...

You do look great. I like your purple shirt in the pre-reunion pic, too.

I'm so dying to hear all about the reunion and the juicy gossip and all.

Was there a bar at the OHS reunion? How many skanky outfits were there? Granger High's had a fair bit of alcohol and skank (although less of that than at the 10th reunion, so I'm told.) Also the ballroom at the Grand America was LOUD and everybody had to shout to converse. I enjoyed meeting some of Dean's HS friends, though. He was seminary president and his friends from seminary council were all nice and modestly-clad.

Mrs. Organic said...

Mib - No bar and next to no skank. Send me your email and I'll update you. There was rather a lot of juicy tidbits but I probably shouldn't publicly broadcast them.

Bubbly said...

I love the picture I took mom. You look so graet!

The Family G said...

Your hair definitely did not look orange and I loved how it looked when you wore it up. You look gorgeous!

I loved the fact that there was no bar and no skank. Just lots of people having fun catching up to the 80’s background music. Way fun, and it wasn’t even my high school!

andrea said...

You looked great! And I'm glad you tagged along with us, always happy to be of service. :)

It was fun.....we definitely need to make the get-togethers more frequent than every 10 years. And heck....I think I missed out on juicy gossip...or did I not?!