Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sexy, sexy Werewolves - The Dark Divine sneak peek

I don't know how to say this without sounding biased, but my cousin Bree Despain has a book coming out this Christmas entitled The Dark Divine (which you can preorder right now at a steal of a deal). Can't wait to see the cover! In brief, it's about werewolves. Sexy werewolves.

Here's a sneak peek at the first chapter - please read it and share the link. I can't wait to read the whole thing. Bree is also hosting a giveaway for a free copy of The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams stop by her blog to see how to enter.

9 comments:

Emma J said...

How exciting! It looks like the sneak peek is still under construction - I'll have to check back later.

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

The first chapter was fantastic! We have to wait until December?! Looking at her picture on her site I can see some resemblance - you are most definitely related. Good genes do run in the family. :D

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

I just remembered my mom can get Advanced Reader Copies!!! She's always asking me if I want to read them for her. I'm going to put my order in RIGHT NOW. Then I won't have to wait so long.

Emma J said...

How exciting! It looks like the sneak peek is still under construction - I'll have to check back later.

Mrs. Organic said...

CIC - I want one too.

Emma - just click on the PDF logo and it should take you through to the fully formatted chapter.

Mrs. Organic said...

I fixed the link so it takes you directly into the file. Enjoy!

JENNIFRO said...

Whoa! That's awesome! Why hasn't Kel told me about that!?

You're smart. Watching LOST back to back might actually make it make sense! Yes, no?

Mrs. Organic said...

Yes - actually.

Shawn said...

Wow! A cousin author---you are really traveling in some famous circles!


Have to check it out!