Friday, May 29, 2009

Patio Makeover

Before:

After:

Honeysuckle vine, sweet potato vine, bacopa, petunias, lobelia (I think)

Lobelia, white geranium, licorice plant, bacopa, salvia

We've lived here 9 years and are just now getting to spiffying up the front yard. We spend our leisure hours in the back yard so that's where most of our effort has gone - until now, that is.

It's a good start, don't you think?

P.S. I wore those sweat capris just for you - so attractive!

P.P.S. Alicia, that PMS Emotions PSA is coming right up. Unfortunately.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It looks fancy now!

Shawn said...

Love the porch---what a cool place for it! The pots are great!

Thanks for coming over to my blog---always appreciate your comments.... :)

Anonymous said...

Looks good, and I bet it makes you happy when you see it. I know I always feel better when I plant my flowers in the front. Kel

Terri said...

Yep! It looks much more inviting. It will be nice to sit out there in the afternoon and watch all the neighbors as they go to and fro. Love the color---very warm! Love Mom
You have been busy!!! Why don't you go do my front step flowers?

Tami said...

Lovely!!!!!!
We really do need to get together :)

Angela said...

Nice addition to the front! You have great ideas.