I am going to let you in on a little secret - if you would like to meet someone (who of course looks stunning even on their worst day) whom you have not seen in ages (that means since you have had children enter your life), you need only to do the following:
1. First, sleep restlessly (the more tossing and turning the better, it makes for better hair)
2. Second, arise later than normal due to #1
3. Leaving no time for a quick shower
4. Or makeup
5. Just a deodorant touch up, phew!
6. Hair in pony tail
7. Workout clothes on, maybe even the ones you wore to bed
8. Brush teeth? No way! You want this rendezvous to happen don't you?
9. Have matching child in tow (with runny nose, the boogerier the better)
10. Possibly spill some breakfast on yourself
11. Go somewhere public
12. Forget the diaper bag and need it - really, really bad
13. Now, you or the child should do something embarrassing (pick one: nose, bum, or toes - just an idea)
Voila! You are ready for your reunion. No need to thank me, that's what I'm here for.