Thursday, April 30, 2009

When Venn is not Zen

I have not had time to write these past few days, or even think really. And let's not talk about going to the bathroom. Mr. O is treating me to a wonderful surprise (more on that later) and many preparations, lists and basically, the juggling of Heaven and Earth are needed.

Anyway, miracle-making = no brain power reserves.

You know that Facebook lady in your head - the third party narrator (thank you Millie!)? Well, she's taken up residence, except that I cannot think in complete sentences only snippets of correlating information. If only Venn Diagram status updates were possible - it would be Twitter/Facebook Nirvana for geeks.

Circle One: Boys
Circle two: The One Time You forget to Check the Pockets
Overlapping: Crayons in the Dryer

Circle One: You - at your ugliest
Circle Two: Running into someone you haven't seen in ages (they look amazing)
Overlapping: Arch enemy OR Old flame/Ex

Circle One: You - at your prettiest/hunkiest
Circle Two: Running into anyone you know
Overlapping: As if

Circle One: Upcoming Photo-Op
Circle Two: New Lip Plumper
Overlapping: Allergic Reaction=Ginormous Mouth

Circle One: No Milk
Circle two: You notice
Overlapping: Sunday OR Midnight

You must visit Indexed to fully appreciate how awesome this would be. Tell me, what's in your Venn?

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That website is so funny!

Millie said...

I see my name!!

OK, I'm glad there's a website to explain this... I was so like, "Huh?" and "Whaaaa?" and "What the?"

myimaginaryblog said...

These seem to me like they took plenty of brain power. But I do know the high-stakes game of getting ready for a getaway, and I feel for you. And am cheering for you.

How 'bout:

Circle one: Total exhaustion
Circle two: Pure joy
Overlap: Caring for a new baby

andrea said...

You make me laugh, and I needed that! I'm so jealous of your getaway. I'd take one. Even if was in Lehi. As long as it was to a hotel with black-out curtains and a comfy bed. With a masseuse!

I'm out of milk. Hate it when it happens on Sunday, but at least when it happens at midnight on all other days, there's a Walmart close by for all our shopping needs...

Shawn said...

ok, I'm still a bit confused---but I guess I get it...yeah....uh, huh....ok....alright......wow....that is so cool! What a neat idea!

Mrs. Organic said...

I know, I need to draw a picture. It doesn't read well, sorry.

b. said...

Maybe I'm weird...but I thought it read just right!

So funny...or not...sorry about the arch enemy/ex thing.

Elizabeth-W said...

Love that site! Thanks for the linky--I've never seen it before. There are some absolutely brilliant ones.