Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just so I'll remember

This is so I can look back on some future day (when we're all healthy again) and be grateful for good health.

Ty finally slept last night after spending nearly the entire day moaning, and although I feel considerably better than he does, I know where he's coming from. Just before sleep came to him, he broke out in an all over sweat, visible beads of dewy sickness dispersing his fever. I remember thinking, Oh good, he's though the worst now. But the raspy sounds scratching through the stethoscope this morning combined with his ashy pallor tell me a visit to the local Emergency Room is likely in the cards for us.

8 comments:

Kim N said...

I am sorry! It makes me ache just to read about it. I hope you are all feeling well soon. If I lived near you I would offer to bring you a meal and fold your laundry.

Kristina P. said...

I'll pray for no emergency room visit!

Heffalump said...

Spring can't come soon enough! I hope you are all healthy and feeling better soon!

Lisa said...

Want me to meet ya there? Pretty sure that is in the cards for us. PCMC, though.

We see Dr. Lloyd for neruo, and I've always been okay with it. E's not had a ton of issues. He doesn't have a shunt, just the brain damage.

I am so glad, that I am not the only one who is jealous of calm!

Thanks for visiting my spot.

The Lazy Organizer said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick too. I hope it's not the flu! Get better!

compulsive writer said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon--Ty especially.

Nancy Face said...

Oh, no! I'm very sorry about the sickness! :(

Thank you for visiting my blog and for the birthday wishes! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like it has been pretty rough round there. I hope you all recover quickly and that Ty feels better poor guy. I also can't wait till spring. Take care and we will be praying for you all. Kel