Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hmmph...a picture says a thousand words

Or is that harrumph? Whoever had the bright idea of including Positively in the name of this blog has completely messed with my mind and my ability to post my more serious musings. Oh right, that was me. Whatever.

I'm afraid this is going to turn into a food blog for a minute while I get my bearings again. Sorry, better that than you listening to me beat my drum and waxing pitiful. Just a few things before I turn this blog over to the food gods:

1. I'm pretty sure the gas station where I get my refills puts crack in the soda fountain. I tried switching to the cans, but the fountain still calls me and my head hurts something awful until I cave in.

2. Hi! I'm Mrs. Organic, and I write really bad fiction. As in You've got a big piece of green something in your teeth but I'm not going to say anything kind of bad fiction. There, I've said it. Why don't I feel as better as I thought I would confessing that? (Having said that, if you'd like to read it, I'll send you an invite - because I am not above keeping that parsley in my teeth for your amusement).

3. I just read a confessional post (where people anonymously confess something in their comments) at Lauren's blog and I think people make stuff up to confess - the more outrageous the better. Some people try to do out do each other in the shock-and-awe department. And also people have a lot of hangups about sex. Shocking, I know. I think some of the confessions were real, but some were just crap. Anonymity has its perks.

How about you? Anything to confess?