Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chicken Caesar Pasta




Here's another keeper from last week's menu:

Chicken Caesar Pasta
1-2 chicken breasts, sauteed
8 oz pasta, cooked (I used rotini)

Stir into the following and put in casserole dish:
1/2 c. Caesar dressing
1/2 red pepper, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1/3 c. chicken broth
1 cup grated mozzarella

Top with Caesar-style croutons and 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until warmed through. Croutons brown quickly, so you might want to cover with foil or put croutons at bottom of casserole dish.

Stop by Lara's for more Talk About Tuesday

14 comments:

mnkristy said...

That sounds yummy! Thanks. We are having Chicken Caesar wraps tonight with very similar ingredients (sliced chicken breast, lettuce, dressing, red pepper, cheese) in a pita bread.

Jan said...

Yummmm... I can't wait for the southwestern chicken tinfoil dinners. Will that be in an upcoming post?

Loralee and the gang... said...

Looks yummy!
:~D

Loralee and the gang... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Millie said...

THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE!! I'm so hungry. :)

The Lazy Organizer said...

It looks good! Why do you people like to tempt me so?

Marne said...

Looks good! The beef one you posted yesterday looks yummy too. Thanks!

Mrs. Organic said...

I'll post the Southwest Foil Dinners next Tuesday.

sue-donym said...

Do you have drive through?

Mrs. Organic said...

Sue -I'll swap you dinner for make-up tutorials.

Shawn said...

Hmmmm---can you make it without chicken? I have a veggie hubby...

Lynn said...

That looks delicious and I can't wait to thaw some chicken so I can make it. Hope you're feeling better. Love your blog.

My best, Lynn
(I have a natural lip balm giveaway this week. Come by, check it out)

Mrs. Organic said...

Shawn - I think you could. I'm not sure how a meat substitute would taste, but the pasta would still be great. In fact it tastes better the second day and could work as a pasta salad too.

Lynn - thanks for your comment. Everyone go enter for her lip gloss giveaway, it sounds great.

Omgirl said...

I am SO making that for dinner tomorrow night. It looks delicious AND easy, just up my ally! Thanks for posting this!