Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snack-rament Adventures

Today Nicole mentioned that she needed to go to the dentist, and Ellie piped up with Me too - my tummy hurts.

When we reminded her that the dentist sees you for problems with your teeth, she exclaimed, My teeth aren't working anymore. They need bracelets.

At church, while sitting on my lap, she leaned in real close to my mouth and took a deep sniff. Mommy you sound like you have gum in there.

Then she began searching her dress for a pocket - opened her jacket, said I have a gum bag in here, and pulled out her imaginary gum. Her older sister asked if she could have a piece of gum, too. No, it's only for little kids - not big kids or mommies.

7 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

She and my baby are twins, I tell ya. It's all about the accessories!

myimaginaryblog said...

She is a hoot! I have a niece who always finds the word that's almost right but not quite it, and it's highly delightful.

Stacy said...

Very Cute! It's so fun that you are writing down all of the funny things you think you'll never forget but always do.

Anonymous said...

Yeah then she brought over a bag of cereal and said "Daddy can I have some Snow Flakes". It was a bag of Frosted Flakes. She is the biggest hoot... this was all in one day. She goes a mile a minute all day long.

Mr. O

Anonymous said...

CUTE
kel

Alisha said...

awesome. i can tell that she is your "baby" and that you are relishing it. i am constantly in survival mode and can't think of one cute thing my kids have said. hmmmm. how do you change that one? oh well - thanks for the laugh anyway :)

Mrs. Organic said...

I used to write something everyday about each one of my kids - I have no idea how I pulled that off. It seems 10 times harder now.