Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A drunken Halloween

Or maybe it was the sheer volume of caffeine I'd consumed -in the way of chocolate- that caused these pics to be so blurry -oops. We're talking about Halloween costumes this week. I present a wizard, puppy and cavewoman. Many thanks to my kind neighbor who helped Michelle with her cavewoman costume while I was in the hospital with Ty.


She did not want to wear the hood, that is until it started raining

and then she pulled it up and looked like this. Cute, eh?

6 comments:

Jolene said...

Very cute costumes!

Bree Biesinger Despain said...

I can not believe how big your older girls have gotten! I remember glitter-gluing wizard hats for them back when Harry Potter was a brand new book, and your girls were teeny-tiny little Hermiones for Halloween.

Stacy said...

I've been waiting for you to post your Halloween Pics. Very cute! I'll try to get mine up soon.

Biesinger Fam said...

Cute costumes. Did Spielberg dress up? Or is he too old and cool for such things. Looks like a great Halloween.

Mrs. Organic said...

He was an injured vagrant this year, but too cool to be photographed.

Mrs. Organic said...

Bree - this year Nicole said she looked most like Ginny (sp? - Ron Weasley's sis) rather than a Hermione. I can't wait until her hair grows out.