Sunday, November 9, 2008

A donut will bite you in the butt everytime

Whether it settles on your hips or gives you the stomach flu/food poisoning, donuts are of the devil. My cool mom points have literally gone down the toilet today, and that's all I have to say about that.

In the meantime, some pictures of the garden put to rest.



And a few more of my faves of Spielberg's pics - who has now decided to charge me for posting them. Leave him a comment, and I'll consider it worth his asking price ;)

Styrofoam Man

Rusty

Jailhouse Rock

7 comments:

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

Great pictures. I particularly like "rusty" and "Styrofoam Man."

I really need to winterize the garden this week!

Elizabeth-W said...

He has a great eye :D

Mrs. Organic said...

Maybe he'll give me some lessons? I love Rusty. I'm thinking of having some of his pictures printed in various sizes, matted and framed for a gallery wall.

Up in Bubbles said...

Wat's the charge? Now he is no dummy. He has already figured out how to make some money off his work. Smart kid. Kel

Kenna said...

very cool, much better then mine from high school photo class. He has talent. I think my favorite is the jailhouse rock.

Kim N said...

He is very talented. I love to see the pictures you post that he has taken.

Your garden looks great even in the winter! (It is NOT winter my daughter would say. Well, it feels like it to me!)

binders said...

I'm still back on the garden. Awesome! I'm a 'square foot gardener' too!