Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little somethings

So many little things I want to tell you about:

The darling lemonade stand I stopped for, I mean who could resist a dancing little kid in a mini kissing booth costume?

How green everything is from the recent monsoon rains

How I finally finished rereading East of Eden and how I wish I could write with even as much talent as existed in Steinbeck's pinkie fingernail.

How good it is to catch up with new and long time friends

How very lovely birthdays can be

And how very satisfying it can be to try new styles and strike fashion gold

How one tiny moment can leave you feeling vulnerable and exposed

How much havoc one messed up back can wreak (just shoot me already)

How wonderful modern medicine is - I heart me some ultrasound, massage and anti-inflammatories