Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mama, when you die...

...can I have your make-up?

Nice to know there's someone to look after it when I'm gone.

Let's just hope she has some of her own by then.

Dance recital time is over (along with the getting the three girls back and forth to performances)

but something tells me she'll be getting a lot of use out of this year's costume.

She has become a frequent ride-along partner on my bike trips. She gets fresh air, I burn twice as many calories, it's basically a win-win situation.

10 comments:

Omgirl said...

I love that she's a total girly girl. I have a not so girly girl.

Dede said...

My gosh, she's gorgeous!

M-Cat said...

I wish I could get my granddaughter into dance so we could do the whole dance recital thing! I have a feeling she would hate it.
The costumes are beautiful

Kristina P. said...

She is so pretty!

Millie said...

How much fun and how beautiful is she! I love having a girly-girl, too :)

Memphis Steve said...

Those are awesome photos. These are the fun years. Tomorrow she'll be a teenager. Enjoy!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I LOVE that last photo. She looks like a princess running into an adventure.

athena said...

adorable. btw, love your photographs. and you're so inspiring with your exercise routines!

andrea said...

our dance recital is still coming up....I'm not looking forward to it! Is that awful?!

Love the pictures.

Elizabeth-W said...

Those costumes are too much! Cute!!!