Thursday, April 1, 2010

Orange Invasion

The orange has slowly been invading my life. It started with acquiring this wallet a couple years back and has steadily gathered steam since.

This handbag just screams Sun! Beach! and I couldn't resist its charms.

These shoes are perfect paired with capri pants.

And this jacket? Don't even get me started. I love it with a white tee underneath (another $4 score from the basement boutique).

I'm pretty sure I'm done now. Mostly sure. Maybe just some earrings?

I apologize for the lighting in these photos, the sun has been noticeably absent this week. Roadtrip anyone?

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have a goal this spring/summer to incorporate more orange into my wardrobe!

M-Cat said...

Yes road trip!!

I LOVE that bag! So, so cute!

GRAMEE said...

i love that bag.. it is DANG! cute..

and the shoes.. just sayin'..


my wardrobe isn't orange..but suddenly my kitchen is becoming how did that happen I didn't like orange.

Where did all this orange stuff come from. and guess what I LOVE IT..

Mrs. Organic said...

Gramee - I know! I never thought I liked orange and here it is - lovin' it.

Heffalump said...

The only orange in my wardrobe comes in the form of a Cub Scout Day Camp T-shirt.
This post could almost convert me though, CUTE!

The Boob Nazi said...

Orange and my coloring don't get alone. Tear.

Up in Bubbles said...

Cute I want to go to this basement place and find some cute stuff.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Cute stuff! I love orange, too. I also have an orange beach bag!

FabuLeslie said...

Oh, so I'm not alone in having the orange creeping in. Maybe it's the Rachael Ray effect (my sister says she talks about orange all the time)? I recently bought an orange purse after having a lifetime of brown and black ones. It's brought me so much joy it's silly! Makes me smile. I also bought my brita water pitcher in orange. Because I could. Have you seen these? They had green and orange and I think blue. Anyway, like Grammee, I'm loving orange in the kitchen too. Great idea for a post! I may have to cite you as inspiration and do a similar one sometime!

Omgirl said...

I want that handbag. And the beach to go with it!

kado! said...

i love the orange! If your road trip takes you this far East...you must stop by! ;)

tiburon said...

Love the bag! The jacket would hit me in just the wrong spot ;)