Friday, February 19, 2010

Abnormally Special

I met with my new doctor today (the one who looks like this guy - which, I must say, is a little disconcerting) to review some labs drawn last week. All we discovered is that I do not have a Pituitary tumor. So, great. That's one thing we can cross off the list.

My thyroid lab numbers, compared to those of three months ago (which last week the doctor felt were quite abnormal and did not match up), are the same. THE SAME. But apparently he now considers them to be normal as there is nothing abnormal he can find to attribute them to. Being mysterious is so over-rated.

Scan this summer, so until then no news is good news.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's so frustrating. You just want something difinitive!

Elizabeth-W said...

Idiopathic blah blah blah.
So annoying! :(

Kimberly said...

Frustrating! But you're so right - sometimes no new really is good news.

Up in Bubbles said...

Wow you have really been doing some writing. It was neat to read because I new you where tough I just didn't realize HOW Tough. I am sorry you have had to deal with so much. What a fun thing to meet some of your fellow bloggers. Where are you in the pic? You should have at least posted one with you in it. YOu definitely are special. Loves KEl

Mrs. Organic said...

Meh. I prefer to be behind the camera.

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great