1. Journal - kept on and off since I was 12.
2. Binder - filled with pictures and letters from the time I lived in the Philippines.
3. Video - until my second oldest child decided he might have a future in film-making, we only recorded on holidays and birthdays.
4. Scrapbooks - I stink at this, but for awhile I tried to keep one up for each of my kids until they turned five. My youngest wants to know where hers is - I hate to tell her she was born after I went through that phase.
5. Letters - I've kept letters and emails exchanged with friends and family.
6. Blogging - sometimes it is just random musings, but I try to keep track of the cute things my kids say and do, the blessings in our life, and also the trials.
I've gone back to school