Monday, January 12, 2009

The mothership - she has arrived


Looks like an ordinary couch, right?

Wrong! It is the size of a twin bed, which makes it perfect for Ty to hang out on during the day (his hip is still causing him a lot of pain). In fact, he loves it and zonks right out. The size does make it tricky to assimilate into the room, but it's a whole lot better than having his actual bed in here.

Exciting news! The painters are coming tomorrow. I normally do all the painting, but people see this room and I want it to look like someone knew what they were doing. Pictures to come. Visit Lara at the Lazy Organizer to see what others are talking about.

9 comments:

The Lazy Organizer said...

How exciting! I'm in the market for some new couches too. Marker and blood stains are attractive but I think I'm ready to move on.

Lindy said...

I love it! Extra wide couches the kind that you just want to sink into and curl up. Where did you get it?

Mrs. Organic said...

It's from Restoration Hardware - we assume it will last forever and wanted Ty to be comfortable.

Dreamer said...

Looks soft and cozy. I could go for a little snooze on that beauty.

amy said...

That's a GREAT couch! Difficult to find one for long-legged people like myself.

JENNIFRO said...

LOVE IT! I would love a new couch--very happy for you!

Veggiemomof2 said...

I'd love an oversized, overstuffed couch like that!

Elizabeth-W said...

That looks super comfy!!

earthlingorgeous said...

I love big couches we have one in our home too and it can accommodate me, my daughter, my mom, my bro, my niece and nephew laying comfy at the same time while watching TV! It's great!

Earthlingorgeou