Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas - Plinko style

Who remembers the Plinko game from The Price is Right? Ty's teacher makes these and uses them in classroom settings to provide positive motivation. I just use mine to twist my kids' arms without them realizing it.

Right now, they can earn plinko chips by helping with some of the less desirable chores. THen they can play for Christmas Cash to buy gifts for their siblings. At the bottom, I put signs in each section that have a monetary value like 50 cents, $1, $2 (I know that sounds cheap, but there's alot of work I need done around here so I don't want them pooping out on me too soon).

I'd really like to make a skinny section in the middle that has a $5 dollar amount just to keep the excitement level up. You can Plinko too - she'll be opening up a online shop with different sizes of boards available for purchase. Plinko works for me - visit Rocks in my Dryer for more great ideas.


A Spielberg pic from the ground up of our tree (just for Millie) - they decorated it all by themselves and I haven't moved a thing.