Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 days left

and then I will (surely) feel no pressure. Maybe even come up with a post idea. In the meantime, I am going to jump on CW's bandwagon and post a pic of me from days long past and include a book I loved. This pic is the only one I can find at the moment (please let me not have thrown away the others in a fit of organizing).



Yes, I am a child of the 70s. When I was that young, I'm sure my favorite book was a Dr. Seuss this one to be exact. But soon it would be Green Eyes - it made me love having geen eyes.

5 comments:

compulsive writer said...

I love that little suit you are wearing! Thanks for playing. I'm getting a lot of good book ideas--I can't wait to check them out.

Hope you find your other pictures!

b. said...

Awwwww....so cute! I have never even heard of Green Eyes!

Elizabeth-W said...

These are too darling! I'm going to have to raid my folks' house.

Bitters said...

K I have never heard of Green Eye's either and I needed that as a child since I hated my green eyes too, all my fam had the blue!! I'm searching for it!! Ok the aprons are darling we should do that for a achievment day activity, or further more you need to give me and the B sewing lessons and hopefully she will keep her finger out of the way!!! LOL

Athena said...

cuteness! i love green eyes and you have prettiest shape and colour!