Thursday, June 19, 2008

Deja vu?

At first glance this looks a lot like yesterday's post, but if you look closely you'll notice the blue and yellow additions and that the peony has finally bloomed. I love the light in my kitchen!

I really tried to take a good picture of Ellie, but she kept up a running narrative, "Eew, dat's a bug!" Everyday she asks me to do her hair, "Wike a ball, mom."

Nearly a smile here. Disregard the shadows on her face, just look at the cute girl with the button nose and ball-like 'tonytails.'

And now I can check off my to-do list:
*Get up
*Take loads of allergy meds
*Eat stuff
*Weed garden
*Take pictures
*Eat more stuff, take more pills
*Read stuff
*Get dressed

What? You don't do yours in quite in the same order?

4 comments:

Cocoa said...

She looks so adorable in her Princess Leia hair do!

Elizabeth-W said...

LOVE IT!
That is one of 4 year old's favorite do's, too!

up in bubbles said...

Wow beautiful flowers and girl. I think she looks a bit like Blain. I also love the sunlight in your kitchen, looks great.

Biesinger Fam said...

She is so darn cute. And she is starting to come out her shell around us too. We would love you guys to go on a vacation with us. I think we are going to try and take Blain and Russ up AF canyon and do some climbing. Should be entertaining.