Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Organize your pantry!


Doesn't that look beautiful? I've just reorganized my pantry with the help of the good folks at Industrial Container & Supply. I especially like that I can see (from the label) what's in each container. The plastic jars in back are 1 gallon ($1.80 each) and the jars in front are 1/2 gallon ($1.46 each). The lids (.65 each) have a liner that creates a seal. You won't find prices like these at Walmart (the two jars that have different lids are Rubbermaid (no seal) from Walmart and they were $5! I was able to organize twice as much by going through ICS.

If you live near one of their locations, you can walk in and purchase what you need. Or you can do what our neighborhood did - make a huge purchase together and have it delivered to a nearby church or business parking lot.

To see what works for others, visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer